To support the placement process, the Placement Office uses a “T&P Software Application” & follows a procedure for campus placement which follows following plan:
1. The Placement Office collects & maintains the students & company information using T&P S/w application.
2. The Placement Office is in continuous contact with the organizations / companies interested in recruiting.
3. The Placement Office sends invitations to companies/organizations along with relevant information.
4. A Company/Organisation fills a Job Announcement Form (JAF) containing details of the job and the offer JAFs can also be sent either by post or email to Placement Office, DMGoI.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. If the company/organisation is interested in conducting a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can send a request along with the preferred dates.
6. The eligible students are informed about the specific company’s campus, along with any other information furnished by company/organization via e-mails, SMS, Notices etc.
7. Interested and eligible (as per the criteria specified by the organisations) students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company by contacting the T&P Department. The verified resumes of all such students are made available to the organisation for downloading or viewing through e-mails
8. Placement Office allots dates for recruitment procedure by considering factors like student preferences, job profile, etc.
9. Organisations can shortlist students and inform the Placement Office in advance of the date of the interview. The organisations are also requested to maintain a waitlist of students who can be interviewed in the event of non-availability of some of the shortlisted students.
10. Organisations visit the campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
11. The company/organization is required to furnish the final list of selected students in a sealed envelope at the end of the assigned interview slot. The organisations are also requested to maintain a waitlist of students in case of non-availability of some of the selected students
12. The Placement Office also coordinates the signing of offer letters by students who have been selected to ensure that they reach the company/organisation as early as possible.